Ad boards are an indispensible tool to connect with patients. Patient feedback helps improve care and provides solutions to adoption and adherence challenges. Make the most of your ad board by:
- Clearly defining objectives. Ensure participant needs are inherent in the agenda. Clarify the time, energy, and opinion sharing required. Remember, the ultimate goal is improved patient health!
- Targeting diverse participants. Include a variety of patients; discussions arising from both positive and negative experiences may prove valuable. Facilitate connections between members to improve comfort.
- Selecting an exceptional moderator who can:
- Understand and help set meeting objectives
- Engage, energize, and garner respect from participants
- Creatively present information
- Turning results into strategies. Capture key insights from discussion and strategize ways to action patient needs following the meeting.
Let MEDUCOM help you perfect your patient ad board!